Dr. Vijayendra Jaligam MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

September 30th, 2013
This doctor knows how to save lives!
This doctor saved my life and is one of the most courteous doctor I have met. His diagnosis was accurate, professional, prompt and manages his time in talking about my condition and health very well. I defend this doctor against all the poorly written baseless comments above. He never asks about personal life or marriage as someone ill wishing person mentioned. Hope they manage their time in doing good things like this doctor in life.

September 1st, 2013
ms.
Dr, Jaligam saved my life...I was in stage 4 heart failure 6% injection facture...I woke from my angigram with this guy holding my groin...guess he became my new best friend at that point....he did an amazing job in my treatment..now after 4 years my heart is now working at 55% and is filled with love for this Dr...thanks I will love you forever...

February 25th, 2013
Excellent care and Diagnosis, outstanding proffessionalism
He is a brilliant doctor with awesome diagnosis, care, people skills, respect and professionalism. There seems to be some ill willed person that is going about writing crap. My husband trusts this doctor for himself and me! He is accurate and cares for his patient and has clear communication skills, patience and best interest of the patient.

April 9th, 2012
Excellent
I wonder what these ratings are coming from as they are poorly written, incomplete and hard to believe whether genuine. He is an excellent doctor with 100% professionalism, manners, diagnosis and dependable. I would not believe in the groping crap at all! Hope its not someone trying to tarnish his great reputation. As we the patients know how good a doctor he is!!!

April 27th, 2010
Best Cardiologist!
He is the BEST person I've met. He is so caring and i didnt even have to wait too long . he right away figured out the disease i was caught with.he keeps checking back with me to make sure that i keep myself healthy. i wish there were just clones of Dr.Jaligam over the world. if that were to happen everyone would break the record of the longest living person in th world.He is God to me he saved my life from death so what else would you call him!I'm telling you, he should be the number one doctor on your list

November 16th, 2009
he is awful
he talked about my married lifehe asked about my husbandhe asked about my past married lifehe did not ask about my healthhe did not focus on my medical condition