Learn more about Dr. Vijayendra Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayendra Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayendra Verma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Verma has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayendra K Verma MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijayendra K. Verma practice?
- Dr. Vijayendra Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijayendra Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.