Learn more about Dr. Vijayendra Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayendra Verma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayendra Verma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Verma has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayendra K Verma MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijayendra K. Verma practice?
- Dr. Vijayendra Verma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vijayendra Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Cardiologists.