Learn more about Dr. Vijayendra Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayendra Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayendra Verma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Verma has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vijayendra K. Verma practice?
Dr. Vijayendra Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Cardiologists.