A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayendra Verma is Excellent. Dr. Verma has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayendra Verma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Verma has 30 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare Regional Med Center
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vijayendra Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vijayendra K. Verma practice?
Dr. Vijayendra Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Haddon Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Audubon, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Internists and Haddon Heights Cardiologists.