A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayendra Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayendra Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayendra Verma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Verma has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayendra K Verma MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijayendra K. Verma practice?
- Dr. Vijayendra Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijayendra Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.