A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingegowda graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Lingegowda has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda practice?
- Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Nephrologists.