Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology
Middle Village
7554 Metropolitan Ave
Middle Village, NY 11379
718-326-0400
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 14th, 2013

I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is serious about their health. Dr. Vijaypal Arya is an excellent physician who does his job efficiently and has copious amounts of information in his field of study as well as in general medicine. He is one of the few doctors in the present day that actually give their all for the well being of their patients. Highly recommended.

by Jeanette Gonzalez on Jul 1st, 2013

I love this doctor he tells you whats wrong with you right away.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by mandeep kaur deol on Jun 26th, 2013

This doctor is really great . Having a doctor like him I dont have to worry about anything.he explain things very clearly. not just the doctor but the staff is very friendly as well.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by IA on Jun 19th, 2013

Dr. Arya is an excellent physician, cares for his patients, is a professional. I remembered when I first visited his office, how sick I was and as of today I feel stronger, healthier, and with hopes which I didn't have on my first visit. He has cured me. He is my ANGEL. Dr. Arya is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I've ever met as to his profession. He knows it well. Thanks to him I am cured today. Thank you Dr.

|  Very good Doctor  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2013

He is a very good doctor. he always give me proper time to discuss my condition, I trust my doctor.

|  OFFICE VISIT  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2013

DR. ARYA IS VERY PLEASANT AND COURTEOUS HE ALWAYS HAS A FULL OFFICE EVERY TIME I GO TO SEE HIM. THATS A GOOD THING.

|  grear doctor  |  show details
by carmelina c. on Jun 18th, 2013

Dr Vijaypal is a caring doctor.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2013

Excellent Dr. and friendly office staff, very knowledgeable. Takes time to diagnose, and explains it very well. Will definitely suggest my friends and family to see him (if required :))

|  sales  |  show details
by J.singh on Jun 9th, 2013

Dr. Vijaypal Arya is a great doctor who has specialized in his GI field I have been going to this doctor for the last 12 yrs or so. and he uses his knowledge to treat his patients.

Oct 15th, 2011

I am with Dr. Arya since 2007, he is a very good Doctor, I can go to many other doctors nearby but i feel he is taking good care of mine. I am very happy with the service provided. I would like to recommend patient who has problems with stomach.