A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijesh Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijesh Kanchanlal Patel MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijesh K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vijesh Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vijesh Patel practices Internal Medicine near Port Neches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Port Arthur, TX and Nederland, TX.
See Port Neches Internists.