3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 20th, 2014

Dr. Patel is a joke. He refuse to hear anything about the other doctors say in Houston that my family member go to. He told us that my family should put our love one on hospice because they going to die. Because our love one refuse to go on hospice, he refuse to care for him. The specialist in Houston told us to get another doctor

Jerk show details Jerk
Feb 12th, 2014

Dr. Patel is very thorough but he's also a huge jerk. He blames me for my husband being overweight (saying that it's my job to make sure he does what he's supposed to do) At the same time, when my husband informed him of his plan for weight loss, Dr. Patel told him that it wasn't possible for him to lose weight. No dr should be discouraging his patients from taking steps to improve their health!!!!

No thanks. show details No thanks.
Feb 26th, 2013

Unfriendly, unhappy office staff. High prices ($100 to have a brief conversation). Lamely attempts lowest-common-denominator humor (economy jokes, weather jokes), and after reading the other reviews here, I see why. He is not liked, and for good reason. People who recommend him never mention price, so it's likely not a factor for them. If it is one for you, Patel is not the right choice.

Md show details Md
Dec 18th, 2011

Spent less than 5 minutes and conducted a series of very expensive test. If he would have conducted my requesg for a specific test the diagnosis would have saved me $500. I have changed physicians!

Dec 2nd, 2011

I would not recommend this physician. His level of arrogance is very high and I believe this covers up potential lack of knowlege. He has ordered tests that his nursing staff have mentioned are unnecessary but requested when there is a self interest. His staff always seems unhappy and he has a high rate of employee turnover. The front desk staff are unfriendly and unprofessional in demeanor and appearance. After 4 years, I have changed physicians to a better local doctor

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Jan 18th, 2011

doctor Patel does not sugarcoat anything. If you have a health problem he is going to be direct about what needs to happen and some people may be offended by that. I like his approach.

My doctor show details My doctor
Dec 15th, 2009

Dr. Patel has been my doctor since July 2007. He has given me the best care since I met him. I have recommened him to several of my co-workers and all have been pleased with him. I am leaving this area and he has set the standard for me looking for a new doctor in another state.