A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viji Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viji Thomas, Pain Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viji Thomas, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Interventional Pain Management
- Pain Medication Management
- diet and nutrition counselling
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Viji V. Thomas practice?
Dr. Viji Thomas practices Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Clinton Township Anesthesiologists and Clinton Township Pain Management Doctors.