A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijian Dhevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijian Dhevan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Dhevan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijian Dhevan MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vijian Dhevan practice?
- Dr. Vijian Dhevan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijian Dhevan practices Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.