A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viju Deenadayalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viju Deenadayalu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viju Deenadayalu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer Screening and Prevention
Education & Awards
Dr. Deenadayalu graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deenadayalu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deenadayalu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Viju P. Deenadayalu practice?
Dr. Viju Deenadayalu practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.