A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Agrawal, MD is board certified in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Agrawal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agrawal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vikas K. Agrawal practice?
Dr. Vikas Agrawal practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists, Bronx Pain Management Doctors, and Bronx Physiatrists.