A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Agrawal, MD is board certified in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Agrawal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Kumar Agrawal MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikas K. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Vikas Agrawal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vikas Agrawal practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists, Bronx Psychiatrists, and Bronx Pain Management Doctors.