A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Agrawal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Agrawal, MD is board certified in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Agrawal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Kumar Agrawal MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikas K. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Vikas Agrawal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vikas Agrawal practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists, Bronx Psychiatrists, and Bronx Pain Management Doctors.