Learn more about Dr. Vikas Aurora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Aurora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Aurora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Rectal Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aurora graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Aurora has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aurora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vikas Aurora practice?
Dr. Vikas Aurora practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Coppell, TX.
See Grapevine Internists, Grapevine Hematologists, and Grapevine Oncologists.