Learn more about Dr. Vikas Aurora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Aurora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Aurora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Rectal Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aurora graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Aurora has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Aurora MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vikas Aurora practice?
- Dr. Vikas Aurora has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vikas Aurora practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Grapevine Internists, Grapevine Hematologists, and Grapevine Oncologists.