Learn more about Dr. Vikas Aurora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Aurora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aurora
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aurora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Aurora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Rectal Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aurora graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aurora has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Aurora MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vikas Aurora practice?
- Dr. Vikas Aurora has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikas Aurora practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Internists, Grapevine Hematologists, and Grapevine Oncologists.