Learn more about Dr. Vikas Aurora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Aurora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aurora
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aurora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Aurora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Rectal Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aurora graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aurora has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Aurora MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vikas Aurora practice?
- Dr. Vikas Aurora has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikas Aurora practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Internists, Grapevine Hematologists, and Grapevine Oncologists.