A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Jain, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jain has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas C Jain MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vikas C. Jain practice?
- Dr. Vikas Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikas Jain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Cardiologists.