A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Patel, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Patel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hair Diseases
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Nail Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Jayanti Patel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Vikas J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vikas Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikas Patel practices Dermatology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Dermatologists.