Dr. Vikas Patel MD Patient Reviews

July 6th, 2016
I find him oustanding

February 3rd, 2015
Medical Professional
Very thorough and professional, put my son at ease about his diagnosis and provided lots of education.

January 27th, 2015
Felt rushed. I also felt like just another number.

September 9th, 2013
Extremely knowledgeable, great staff
Dr. Patel is an excellent dermatologist and came highly recommended by several friends and neighbors who currently see him. He was extremely knowledgeable about my condition, and he spent significant time to ensure my questions were answered. I haven't had great luck with other dermatology practices in the area, and it was a relief to find NC Derm Associates. The staff is great, and they are accepting new patients unlike many practices in the area. Dr. Patel is extremely knowledgeable and comes from top notch training programs. As someone in the healthcare field who has tried other options in the area, I would highly recommend this practice.

March 19th, 2013
Lost patient opportunity
Wow! After reading these reviews I am definitely not going to this doctor even though the facility is close by and accepts my insurance. I do not want to waste precious time!

February 1st, 2013
It was okay.
I am going to give this another chance in about a month, my experience wasn't terrible just not remarkable. The only thing I really feel strongly enough to write a review about is the lack of time spent. The doctor seemed very rushed even though there was only one other patient in line behind me. He was very quick about it all, checked out what I had asked him to briefly, no more no less. I felt like it could have definitely been more thorough. But again, I will try this location again before I search else where.

January 23rd, 2013
Very Good Experience
After reading bad reviews about Dr. VIkas I was hesitant to book my appointment. My fiancé had been to him and said he was "ok". He was covered by my insurance and close to home so I decided to try him out. I was very impressed with the service at his office as well as his personal interaction with me. He gave me very detailed explanations of all antibiotics he prescribed as well as spending time to answer my questions, discuss my skill and makeup. I will be returning for my follow up appointment in 3 months. I went in for acne.

July 23rd, 2012
Very pleased! I had seen two other dermatologists for the same condition and was pretty much told there was really nothing else to be done. My first visit with Dr.Patel and he gave me two meds to try for the condition and withing 3 weeks I could see results. I would highly recommend. And...he is seeing new patients.

May 17th, 2012
Impressed with this young dermatologist. He knows his stuff. He's quite straight forward, doesn't beat around the bush. His diagnosis as well as his cure couldn't have been more right on. I recommend him highly.

April 16th, 2011
Such a wasted young doctor!
Dr. Patel, as a young man that he is, is kind of not so much motivated on seeing patients especially walk-ins and emergencies. He seems to be just complacent with seeing patients on return visits, and does not accept new patients anymore. As regards treating patients, e.g., psoriasis, he seems to hesitate to give new effective medications. He is not much of a patient advocate, i didn't feel in him the kind of empathy one would expect from a psoriasis patients like me, who have chronic skin condition. He is like, he wants to get rid of you right away. I can say so, because I am also in the healthcare profession. Such a wasted young man/doctor!

April 13th, 2011
worst service
Waste of money. The office is always empty. Went for botox. Dr. did not bother to come and check. They just want you to go for follow up.They just want to make fast buck.

March 4th, 2011
worst service
Never ever go to him. You will waste your money. Not knowledgeable at all.