A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Physicians Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Jain MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Vikas Jain practice?
- Dr. Vikas Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikas Jain practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.