Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vikas Jindal
Dr. Vikas Jindal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Wappingers Falls, NY and Kingston, NY. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Jindal is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Putnam Hospital Center and Northern Dutchess Hospital. Dr. Jindal has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vikas Jindal has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Vikas Jindal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Cara East
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0.04 mi36
Dr. John Hyland
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Dallas, TX 0.04 mi59
Dr. Ari Cedars
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.04 mi14