Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Urologist
830 Oak St
Ste 102W
Brockton, MA 02301
508-897-4790
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Very Satisfied  |  show details
by emk on Mar 7th, 2013

I became a patient of Dr. Merchia's 3 years ago after my previous Dr. closed her practice. I have been very satisified with all aspects of my care from him. He is very knowledgable, takes time to explain and is always willing to answer any questions I may have. I have never felt rushed through any appointment and on ocassion called and he himself has answered the phone and took care of my concerns. I think that having the PA's in his office is very generous. I have always been happy with the receptionist.

|  Great Doctor(OBGYN&UROGYNECOLOGY) and very skilled surgeon  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

He takes time with patient and answer all the question honestly and good sense of humor and caring of patient well being. Has wonderful PA'S student who are respective of patient wishes. The staff is always smiling and tries really hard to accommodated the patients need. they are also Friendly.

|  Glad He's Not My Doctor  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

He is not my doctor, but I had the unfortunate luck of him being the doctor on call when I had an off-hours problem. It was with respect to a condition my regular OB was worried about hence why I called the off-hours line. He basically wrote off that he could not access her notes or records and to call her office next week. Whether he could access my record or not, his dismissive and derogatory attitude to a complication was very upsetting.

|  awful!!  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

Very rude and unprofessional staff. Dr. Merchia will not return phone calls. Always insisted students be in on visits, very uncomfortable. Also, insisted I shouldn't have my tubes tied even after having eight children and being in my 40s! Canceled my surgery an hour before my appt because he was "out of town with his wife" then never heard from him for months. Worst of all, he drove his best NP, Martha, out of the office. Thankfully, I was able to find where she has since moved to and will never go back to Dr. Merchia!!

|  show details
Jun 18th, 2011

great doctor

|  show details
May 15th, 2011

Office staff is very unprofessional and rude (over phone and in person). Bad attitude every time I've been there. Appointment was made for me, and I wasn't told the NP I had been seeing retired until I drove an hour for my appointment. Finding new place to go.