A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Pabby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Pabby, Pediatrician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Pabby, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabby graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pabby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas K Pabby BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vikas K. Pabby practice?
- Dr. Vikas Pabby has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vikas Pabby practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Pediatricians.