A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. VIKAS PAREKH:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. VIKAS PAREKH, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. PAREKH graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. PAREKH has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PAREKH accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. VIKAS PAREKH practice?
Dr. VIKAS PAREKH practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.