A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Parekh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Parekh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Parekh MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikas Parekh practice?
- Dr. Vikas Parekh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vikas Parekh practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.