A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Soma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Soma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soma
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Soma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soma graduated from Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santiago Campus, Santiago De Los Caballeros.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Reddy Soma MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vikas R. Soma practice?
- Dr. Vikas Soma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vikas Soma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Monticello, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Watseka, IL and Tuscola, IL.
See Monticello Internists and Monticello Cardiologists.