A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Soma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Soma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soma
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Soma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Soma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soma graduated from Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santiago Campus, Santiago De Los Caballeros.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Reddy Soma MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vikas R. Soma practice?
- Dr. Vikas Soma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vikas Soma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Monticello, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Watseka, IL and Tuscola, IL.
See Monticello Internists and Monticello Cardiologists.