A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Sukhatme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Sukhatme, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (Autosomal Dominant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukhatme graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sukhatme has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Pandurang Sukhatme MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikas P. Sukhatme practice?
- Dr. Vikas Sukhatme has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikas Sukhatme practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.