A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Varma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Varma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Varma Varma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Vikas V. Varma practice?
- Dr. Vikas Varma has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vikas Varma practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Astoria Surgeons and Astoria Orthopedic Surgeons.