A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Varma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varma
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Varma, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Varma has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Varma MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikas Varma practice?
- Dr. Vikas Varma has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikas Varma practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists, New York Psychiatrists, and New York Pain Management Doctors.