A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Varma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Varma, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Varma has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Varma MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikas Varma practice?
- Dr. Vikas Varma has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikas Varma practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Neurologists, Manhasset Psychiatrists, and Manhasset Pain Management Doctors.