Dr. Vikas Varma MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2017
Dr. Varma and staff are very professional in the services they provide .Dr. Varma works hand in hand, seeing patients, answering all health questions and recommending the best course for your health needs. I would highly recommend Dr Varma to anyone seeking medical attention.

May 6th, 2017
My hero Dr Vikas Varma
It has been nearly six years I have been visiting DR Vikas Varma for my neurological problems. Not only he is an amazing Doctor , he is truly a human being who treat his pacients with dignity and care . No matter when you call he always find time for you and discuss all obtion with you and never let you down . I am so lucky to have him as my doctor. He spends time and listens to you and no matter when you call he always there for you . He is knowledgeable with sense of humor that makes you feel good no matter what kind of pain you are in . He is truly my hero ❤️

May 6th, 2017
My hero Dr Vikas Varma

Great doctor. Excellent neurologist
Dr varma is nice and striaght to the point. The service provided is excellent. I do not understand what all these prior bad reviews are about. However it would be very clear to me that patients who are doing doctor shopping for narcotics medications would not like this doctor as it is apparent this doctor does not believe in prescribing high dose narcotics.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR
I have been coming to Dr Varma for more than 13 years. I am very happy with his service and would never change him for any other doctor.

great neurologist
The service provided are excellent the treatments are great as well. Staff is very understanding

April 26th, 2017
Dr. Varma and staff are very caring professionals. Dr. Varma works hand in hand, seeing patients, answering all health questions and recommending the best course for your health needs. Since receiving treatment, I've found myself feeling a lot better, even improved mobility. Highly recommend.

August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Varma is an excelled doctor who has been with me fo over 14 years. I could never imagine seeing anyone else, he is a great doctor.

August 10th, 2016
Dr. Varma is a caring and gentle doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very easy to talk to. He has helped tremendously with his innovative and effective treatments. Thank you Dr. Varma

July 31st, 2016
Highly recommended
Dr varma is a very good spine doctor he's on point knows what he's doing was sent to him by another dr I'm very satisfied having him as my dr he listens to me and advice me on getting better. I would highly recommend varma very nice and friendly doctor.

May 7th, 2016
BEWARE: Vikas Varma is a pill pusher
I came from another dr after moving to queens . I brought all my medical records and scripts. He was eating breakfast during my first appointment, and after seeing I was diagnosed and seeking to continue treatment , he exclaimed "we have a customer !!" To which his staff brought in new scripts. I didn't want OxyContin , as it is addictive and can make other problems with side effects. However I'm allergic to NSAIDs so he insisted I fill the script with also Lyrica I did try to fill lyrica, but not OxyContin. The office staff WOULD NOT do the prior authorization so I paid cash ($350!) even tho I called and called for them to do it FIVE times over a month During my follow up he demanded to know why I didn't fill the OxyContin. I reiterated I didn't want a narcotic and also told him he never authorized lyrica RX. He didn't like that I didn't "follow his order" to take oxy, which a doctor should commend considering I have 3 herniated discs from C6-L7 , pinched nerves and severe nerve damage , he promptly discharged me officially from his care. He didn't even physically examine me! He just looked at my chart, scripts, and MOST importantly to Varma is your DEA profile That was all he did: checked what I was prescribed and ordered tests because I'm on Medicaid He abuses insurance and his drug pushing is negligent .All he cares about is getting kickbacks If your looking for opiates he's your man. If you want real medical help with a competent neurologist STAY FAR AWAY from Vikas Varma