A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Verma, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Verma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Verma FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vikas Verma practice?
- Dr. Vikas Verma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikas Verma practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Cardiologists.