A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikas Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikas Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikas Verma, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Verma has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikas Verma FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vikas Verma practice?
- Dr. Vikas Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikas Verma practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Cardiologists.