A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikash Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikash Modi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikash Modi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Modi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Modi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vikash K. Modi practice?
Dr. Vikash Modi practices Otolaryngology near Buffalo Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Buffalo Grove Otolaryngologists.