A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikash Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikash Modi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modi
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Modi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikash Modi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Modi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikash K Modi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vikash K. Modi practice?
- Dr. Vikash Modi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikash Modi practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.