Dr. Vikash Modi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vikash Modi?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Vikash Modi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017

Physician perfection

Although I'm an adult patient I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Modi at Cornell's clinic for under-insured patients. He spent a while chatting about my issue, let me talk (i.e., no rush), and seemed like an excellent and compassionate teacher to the residents and med students in tow. Although it's not professional, I can't possibly write a complete review of Dr. Modi without mentioning that the man is strikingly gorgeous... Sorry, Vitals!

July 12th, 2016

Staff is absolutely horrible and should be changed or taught to represent the doctor's needs and preferences. Very difficult to get an appointment - even in an emergency situation.

March 5th, 2016

Dismissive Dr Modi

I was very disappointed with Dr. Modi after our visit with him this week. After telling him about my son's constant vomiting and gagging, he immediately said "this is not an ENT problem" instead of talking, listening or trying to help. Our pediatrician sent us to him after not finding anything at the GI. He was rude, dismissive and quite cold. Seemed like he had somewhere better to be. Don't think pediatrics is the place for him. Thankfully the ladies who work there were very nice.

January 6th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very precise and explains my child's conditions in terms easy to understand for a non-medical person

October 27th, 2015

Our Hero!

Dr. Modi was referred to us when we were turned away by other doctors who couldn't figure out our daughter's problem. From our first visit, a year and a half ago, he was thorough and attentive. Our daughter's issues required multiple surgeries and procedures. Dr. Modi responds to us promptly and makes us feel important whether it be over the phone, email, office or hospital. I read other reviews about his bedside manner and arrogance and I disagree. Dr. Modi is very skilled and confident. He was trained with top doctors and is very knowledgable. Our daughter is almost 2 and has seen him since she was 3 months old. She has always adored him and his wonderful staff. We live in CT and don't hesitate to drive to appointments often. We are very lucky that we found Dr. Modi. He gave us hope when many turned their back on us. He will forever be a household name and the one that saved our daughter.

August 12th, 2013

parent

Phenomenal!!! My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Modi for the past 8 years. He is kind and caring

April 9th, 2013

EXCELLENT MD

I took my son a few times to see Dr. Modi. He was kind, gentle, patient and respectful to both my son and me. Dr. Modi listened when I was explaining what was going on with my child and did not interrupt. He was very through and explained exactly what he was going to do step by step on each of my appointments. His office is very organized and the staff is very pleasant. Overall he is a great doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

November 8th, 2010

Dr. Modi was exceptional

Dr. Modi was an excellent doctor for my child. He had accomodating hours, had a great relationship with my child and me, as well as he really put me at ease and educated me on some of the issues my child is facing. We are excited to have picked him and fully trust in his capabilities.

July 15th, 2009

Spot on

I brought my child to Dr. Modi because he was experiencing some difficulties breathing at night. Scared as I was, I took him to go see Dr. Modi based on a friend's recommendation. Turns out it was a great decision and my son is now feeling much better. He was able to diagnose my childs problem without adding much undue stress and explained what he was doing and why he was doing it throughout the examination so that I stayed informmed. I would recommend Dr. Modi and his staff because they performed admirably and really helped to make a stressful situation, not so scary.

August 22nd, 2017