Learn more about Dr. Viken Matossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viken Matossian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matossian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matossian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viken Matossian, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matossian graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Matossian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Livingston Hos, Howell, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viken Raffi Matossian MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Viken R. Matossian practice?
- Dr. Viken Matossian has 1 office location.
Dr. Viken Matossian practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Howell, MI.
See Howell Psychiatrists and Howell Child Psychiatrists.