Viken R Matossian MD Patient Reviews

November 16th, 2015
He is great at prescribing what you need but I often feel like just a patient who is constantly giving money to him. He does mumble and makes me feel like I am asking stupid questions- however that being said- the times he has had good bedside manner are fantastic and I feel comfortable at those times asking questions. I am currently waiting for an email back from answering some questions and it will be a full week by 2:45 today. I think that's a little odd. I understand him being busy but I think that it shouldn't take that long-3/4 days tops. I am always very kind and courteous when I talk on the phone or in person- always smiling- it sounds by my review that I'm just a complainer and that is not at all true. I am just giving an honest review. Thank you for your time.

April 7th, 2010
He is a wise man as well as a compassionate and skillful doctor.

January 24th, 2010
Dr. Matossian is a class act. He gives me the time I need. Sometimes that means I have to wait a bit, but I know another day he will be there for me when another doctor would be checking his watch. He's also a genius with medicines and diagnosis, much more sophisticated and thoughtful than most psychiatrists I have talked to.