A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikki Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikki Lane, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikki Lane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikki Lane MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikki Lane practice?
- Dr. Vikki Lane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikki Lane practices Internal Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Santa Barbara Internists.