A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikkix Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikkix Lane, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikkix Lane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikkix L Lane MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikkix L. Lane practice?
- Dr. Vikkix Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikkix Lane practices Internal Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists.