A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikki McKinnie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikki McKinnie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikki McKinnie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinnie graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McKinnie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikki Margaret McKinnie MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vikki M. McKinnie practice?
- Dr. Vikki McKinnie has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikki McKinnie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.