A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikki Sutterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikki Sutterfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikki Sutterfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutterfield graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Sutterfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikki L Sutterfield MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikki L. Sutterfield practice?
- Dr. Vikki Sutterfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikki Sutterfield practices Family Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Family Physicians.