A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Sahni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Sahni is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahni graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Sahni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Anik Singh Sahni MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram A. Sahni practice?
- Dr. Vikram Sahni has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Sahni practices Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.