A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Sahni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Sahni is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahni
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sahni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahni graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Sahni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Anik Singh Sahni MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram A. Sahni practice?
- Dr. Vikram Sahni has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Sahni practices Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.