A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Aleti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Aleti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Aleti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aleti graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Aleti has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram K Aleti MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikram K. Aleti practice?
- Dr. Vikram Aleti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Aleti practices Family Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Norfolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Family Physicians.