A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Atit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Atit, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Atit, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atit graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Atit has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram M Atit MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram M. Atit practice?
- Dr. Vikram Atit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Atit practices Neurology near Holiday, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL.
See Holiday Neurologists.