Dr. Vikram Atit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vikram Atit?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Vikram Atit?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017

New patient

We found Dr. Atit and staff very friendly. Keep up the good work.

February 27th, 2017

DR ATIT IS THE MOST CARING, KIND & HONEST DR..HE IS THE VERY BEST!

DR ATIT IS A SUPER & SMART.... DR & HIS STAFF TOO, EVERYONE IN HIS STAFF IS A DELIGHT & ALWAYS WITH A POSIVTIVE ATTIUDE'S. DR ATIT HAS HELPED ME.... I AM GRATEFULL TO DR ATIT! I DO RECOMMEND MY DR 100%!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

February 14th, 2017

Suspect recommendations?

It has been many years since I visited Dr. Atit on several occasions, but the bad memory remains. He was uncommunicative, and his staff was terrible at scheduling and keeping appointments. He did the usual tests, then recommended treatment with a large, new piece of equipment that he had recently acquired. I had the impression he was looking to pay for the new equipment.

October 23rd, 2016

Excellent!!!

I was very lucky, I found Dr. Atit, and have been a patient for 3 years now. Dr. Atit is treating me for facial paralysis and migraine headaches. I actually enjoy going to my appointments, due to how friendly the staff is & Dr. Atit. Also, they are so proficient, all my appointments are always so smooth.. I highly recommend Dr.Atit

October 23rd, 2016

Good To Go

Dr. Atit, is outstanding & so is his staff. I am a 100% Disabled Veteran, so I have & deal with alot of doctors. When my appointment is coming up for Dr. Atit, I actually look forward to my appointment, because it always a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Atit

April 27th, 2016

Excellant Doctor

Dr. Atit has been my Neurologist for 10 years and has helped me battle my horrible migraines that have complicated my life...Not only is he kind and caring but he is is compassionate and has become a friend. Recently, I have moved 50 miles away but will continue to see him for my medical issues because of the care i receive.

January 14th, 2016

Great Doctor

I was diagnosed with MS about 3 years ago, and Dr. Atit has been my Doctor ever since. Always willing to listen to my concerns, and always willing to take as much time as needed to explain what is going on. I am on copaxin injections 3 times a week, and seem to be doing really well on it.. I trust Dr. Atit 100% with my health care.

December 27th, 2015

Zero bedside manner

Zero bedside manner... you will wait forever while he is back chatting away with his nurse. This one is a real bummer and has no business being a doctor. He is completely VOID of any kind of emotion.

October 9th, 2015

I have been treated by Dr. Atit for 6-7 years and have been more than happy with his staff and the care I have received. He takes his time to treat and answer any questions I may have. Very pleasant and has a wonderful staff.

October 9th, 2015

Unethical

I was a new patient and needed to find a new neurologist .This had to be one of the worst doctors offices I have been to in course of my medical history. This office is completely unorganized and all over the place. I came to this office as a new patient because my doctor retired and I had to find a new one for migraines. After waiting 40 minutes I finally saw the doctor. He didn't have any information from my old doctor. I waited 2 months for this appt they said I could have brought it... He took me to his office and looked up my hospital records on his computer. This doctor decided on the first appointment that I should switch my migraine medicine (which I was on for ten years straight) to the name brand, he said it should have no copay. When he went to take me back to the patient room, the front desk girl filled it with new patients already. Even though my debit card, phone, keys, and ID were in there. They just made me stand in the hallway. It was awkward for me to just stand there while they ran back and forth looking for a coupon for my new script and getting my stuff out of the room that was mine (I didn't kknow I was done). I even had to ask the girl am I getting a new appointment? They act like they don't know what they are doing. I went to Walgreens they told me it would be $600 more than my old script. After calling back and telling the front desk girl that over the phone she told me I had the coupon. I told her yes but that doesn't help for next month. She placed me on hold , then came back and told me the doctor wants you to try it. I told her that doesn't help if I can't afford it that's basically rent! They hung up. I do not recommend going here. I called back canceled my other appointment and contacted a different neurologist.

September 17th, 2015

Dr. Atit is one of the most genuine and caring doctors with the best bedside manner that I've ever seen. You normally don't get both. Dr. Atit has gone over and above to help me with a condition I have suffered from for years. He is the only one who has helped lead me to having a more comfortable lifestyle while battling my health insurance company to make sure that I have everything I need. His staff is equally as caring and awesome. This is the first doctor I actually look forward to seeing when I have an appointment!

August 26th, 2015

Excellent Doctor!!!

Excellent Dr takes his time with you and always has an accurate diagnosis. I would definitely recommend him to anybody thank you Dr Vikram!!!!!