Learn more about Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brahmabhatt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brahmabhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmabhatt graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brahmabhatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Narendra Brahmabhatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vikram N. Brahmabhatt practice?
- Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Amherst, NY.
See East Amherst Surgeons.