A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmabhatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Narendra Brahmabhatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vikram N. Brahmabhatt practice?
- Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Amherst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellicottville, NY and Lockport, NY.
See East Amherst Orthopedic Surgeons.