A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmabhatt graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brahmabhatt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brahmabhatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vikram N. Brahmabhatt practice?
Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Amherst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellicottville, NY and Buffalo, NY.
See East Amherst Orthopedic Surgeons.