Learn more about Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brahmabhatt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brahmabhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmabhatt graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brahmabhatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Narendra Brahmabhatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vikram N. Brahmabhatt practice?
- Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Amherst, NY.
See East Amherst Surgeons.