A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Chand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chand
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Chand, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chand graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Chand has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Kumar Chand BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram K. Chand practice?
- Dr. Vikram Chand has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Chand practices Medical Oncology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Oncologists.