A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Chand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Chand, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chand graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Chand has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Kumar Chand BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram K. Chand practice?
- Dr. Vikram Chand has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Chand practices Medical Oncology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Oncologists.