A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Dhawan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Dhawan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhawan graduated from University College Of Med.
Dr. Dhawan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Dhawan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Dhawan practice?
- Dr. Vikram Dhawan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Dhawan practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.