A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Kaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Kaji is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaji graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Hiralal Kaji MD is a male Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram H. Kaji practice?
- Dr. Vikram Kaji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Kaji practices Gynecology near Woodbridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Woodbridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.