A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Kapur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Kapur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Kapur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapur graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kapur has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Kapur BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Kapur practice?
- Dr. Vikram Kapur has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Kapur practices Internal Medicine near Avondale, AZ.
See Avondale Internists.