A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Kapur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Kapur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Kapur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapur graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kapur has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kapur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vikram Kapur practice?
Dr. Vikram Kapur practices Internal Medicine near Avondale, AZ.
See Avondale Internists.