A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Khanna, Dermatologist, Pediatric Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Vulgaris
- Baldness Alopecia
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Procedural Dermatology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khanna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Jagannath Khanna MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram J. Khanna practice?
- Dr. Vikram Khanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Khanna practices Dermatology near Woodstock, IL.
See Woodstock Dermatologists.