A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Khanna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Khanna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Khanna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Khanna practice?
- Dr. Vikram Khanna has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Khanna practices Family Medicine near Le Grand, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Dos Palos, CA.
See Le Grand Primary Care Doctors.