A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khanna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vikram Khanna practice?
Dr. Vikram Khanna practices Family Medicine near Le Grand, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dos Palos, CA and Turlock, CA.
See Le Grand Family Physicians.