Dr. Vikram Khanna MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Modesto, CA

June 27th, 2016
Dr Khanna
I think dr. Khanna has always been very courteous very helpful always went out of his way to help me in the past I would recommend him to anyone

June 27th, 2016
I am always pleased ..
I am always pleased to see Dr Khanna, He is very kind and listens to me. I feel that I get good care from him.

June 20th, 2016
Dr. Khanna creates a..
Dr. Khanna creates a comfortable environment for the patient. He is informative with a clear explanation of the issues.

June 6th, 2016
Dr. Khanna is always..
Dr. Khanna is always extremely kind, considerate and professional. He is attentive and tries to address any comments or concerns. I have been dealing with a serious autoimmune disease for the past three years and he has helped me get through it with a very positive outcome. In addition, his staff is always very welcoming and accommodating. I highly recommend DS of IL.

May 29th, 2016
The office staff was..
The office staff was helpful in checking for referral to be current two days before the appointment and we succeeded in getting the referral in time.

May 24th, 2016
I have been coming t..
I have been coming to Dr Khanna for more than 4 years. I have had some serious skin cancer issues during this time. I truly believe his care s above and beyond and his follow ups has go me to the point of cancer-free and feeling great. Thanks to Dr Khanna and his awesome staff

May 17th, 2016
Greeting at check-in..
Greeting at check-in was pleasant and knowledgeable. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Doctor K was prepared and knowledge w/a good out-comes.

May 11th, 2016
DR. KHANNA WAS VERY ..
DR. KHANNA WAS VERY THOROUGH AND VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY QUESTIONS. HIS ASSISTANTS WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL AS WELL. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

May 5th, 2016
YOUR PATIENT RELATIO..
YOUR PATIENT RELATIONS ARE GREAT. EVERYTHING IS WELL EXPLAINED.. THE STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. DR. KHANNA IS THE BEST. I WOULD REFER AND HAVE ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR DERMATOLOGIST OFFICE COME HERE.