Dr. Khanna creates a.. show details Dr. Khanna creates a..
by D.Poper on Jun 20th, 2016

Dr. Khanna creates a comfortable environment for the patient. He is informative with a clear explanation of the issues.

Dr. Khanna is always.. show details Dr. Khanna is always..
by M.O on Jun 6th, 2016

Dr. Khanna is always extremely kind, considerate and professional. He is attentive and tries to address any comments or concerns. I have been dealing with a serious autoimmune disease for the past three years and he has helped me get through it with a very positive outcome. In addition, his staff is always very welcoming and accommodating. I highly recommend DS of IL.

The office staff was.. show details The office staff was..
by B.F on May 29th, 2016

The office staff was helpful in checking for referral to be current two days before the appointment and we succeeded in getting the referral in time.

I have been coming t.. show details I have been coming t..
by P.L on May 24th, 2016

I have been coming to Dr Khanna for more than 4 years. I have had some serious skin cancer issues during this time. I truly believe his care s above and beyond and his follow ups has go me to the point of cancer-free and feeling great. Thanks to Dr Khanna and his awesome staff

Greeting at check-in.. show details Greeting at check-in..
by W.L on May 17th, 2016

Greeting at check-in was pleasant and knowledgeable. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Doctor K was prepared and knowledge w/a good out-comes.

DR. KHANNA WAS VERY .. show details DR. KHANNA WAS VERY ..
by G.T on May 11th, 2016

DR. KHANNA WAS VERY THOROUGH AND VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY QUESTIONS. HIS ASSISTANTS WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL AS WELL. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

YOUR PATIENT RELATIO.. show details YOUR PATIENT RELATIO..
by R.R on May 5th, 2016

YOUR PATIENT RELATIONS ARE GREAT. EVERYTHING IS WELL EXPLAINED.. THE STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. DR. KHANNA IS THE BEST. I WOULD REFER AND HAVE ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR DERMATOLOGIST OFFICE COME HERE.