Dr. Vikram Khot Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Vikram Khot?

The best doctor of any kind I've ever had.

Posted on March 24th, 2013

I wish I had time to give detail about why he was such a pleasure to deal with over the years. He deserves 10 stars. He is extremely popular with others I've spoken with too. Everyone adores him. That's unusual for a psychiatrist on an inpatient hospital unit. Dr. Khot is kind, compassionate, insightful, a great listener, willing to take patient input on medication choice but he's no pushover either. You get what will help the most, not what will please you in the short term. He is an advocate for the patients, he doesn't tolerate lazy or discourteous staff. I am grateful to him for never defining me by my alcoholism. He always saw me as a person, and reminded me of my achievements, never giving up on me even when my own family did. I will be celebrating six years sober in June, along with the end of my abusive nightmare of a marriage . Thanks Dr. Khot!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2016