A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Lakireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Lakireddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakireddy
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lakireddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Lakireddy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakireddy graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lakireddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Lakireddy MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Lakireddy practice?
- Dr. Vikram Lakireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Lakireddy practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Cardiologists.