A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Lakireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Lakireddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Lakireddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakireddy graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lakireddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lakireddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans