A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Lakireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Lakireddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakireddy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Lakireddy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakireddy graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lakireddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Lakireddy MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Lakireddy practice?
- Dr. Vikram Lakireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Lakireddy practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Cardiologists.