A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Marfatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Marfatia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marfatia graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Marfatia has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram S Marfatia MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikram S. Marfatia practice?
- Dr. Vikram Marfatia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Marfatia practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.