A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Mruthyunjayanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Mruthyunjayanna is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mruthyunjayanna graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Mruthyunjayanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Gaylord Hospital, Wallingford CT
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram B Mruthyunjayanna MD is a male doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Vikram B. Mruthyunjayanna practice?
- Dr. Vikram Mruthyunjayanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Mruthyunjayanna practices Hospitalist near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Hospitalists.