A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Narayan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Narayan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Peter Narayan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram P. Narayan practice?
- Dr. Vikram Narayan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Narayan practices Anesthesiology near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Lowell Anesthesiologists.