A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Parmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Parmar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Parmar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Parmar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Singh Parmar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vikram S. Parmar practice?
- Dr. Vikram Parmar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Parmar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Apple Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See Apple Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.