A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Parmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Parmar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parmar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parmar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Parmar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Parmar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC Davis Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center at Baton Rouge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Singh Parmar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vikram S. Parmar practice?
- Dr. Vikram Parmar has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Parmar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Apple Valley, CA.
See Apple Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.