Learn more about Dr. Vikram Parmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Parmar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parmar
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Parmar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Parmar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Parmar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC Davis Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center at Baton Rouge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Singh Parmar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vikram S. Parmar practice?
- Dr. Vikram Parmar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Parmar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Apple Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Apple Valley Surgeons.